Friday, September 30, 2005

Colon Cleansing!:

"It wasn't very many days - maybe 4 or 5 - when I began seeing things leaving my body that were astounding. I had worms inside me - how disgusting. The movement in my right side has gone - those were worms moving through my bowels. Yuk. I used your product for 2 months and didn't change my diet in any way.
I still had some Colonix left and…started on the remainder of the Colonix. I am continuing to see these worms and egg sacks in my stool. A lot of them are around 4 to 8 inches long and it is so gross the way they come out. My excrements look just like your pictures on your website. I can't believe all this junk is in me but I want it out. I can feel my insides being cleansed. I've noticed my eyes look clearer. I can't wait to get this all out of me…"