Thursday, May 25, 2006

Toe Licking Suspect On The Loose In Tulsa: "A Tulsa woman has a warning for all women after a creepy encounter in a Tulsa parking lot.

She was loading her groceries into her car at a Tulsa Wal-Mart near 81st and Lewis when she felt something lick her toes. She assumed it was a dog. But when she looked down she saw it was a man who was lying under her car.

Lorrie: 'I just pointed my finger at him and said what are you doing? I just kept saying that, then I got really, really angry. I was so angry that he had touched me.'

The man ran off. He's described as Hispanic or Indian, about 5-foot-9, 150 pounds. He was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans.

The woman wants others to know this man is still out there. She doesn't want them to be afraid, just on their guard."