Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Angelman Syndrome Sib Thoughts:

Jacob, Age 10, USA
My sister has Angelman Syndrome she is three years old and her name is Leah. She comes in my room and eats stuff like bookmarks.

Bradley, Age 10, USA
I have a sister age 8, with AS. Her birthday is April 25. Although she may attack me sometimes, I still love her and she will always be my baby. She likes to lick my face and scratch me and pull my hair. It doesn't feel good, but I understand she is just trying to get my attention and play with me.

Shawn, Age 7, USA
I love my sister Catie. She is almost 9. I think she is cute.
Sometimes she kicks me in the head with her shoes while we are
watching tv.

Luis, age 8, USA
My brother`s name is Didier. He is 4 years old. When I eat he comes to me and tries to take the food away from me, He is hungry all the time. When I watch TV he gets in front of the tv . He likes to play with water and paper, and I have to hide my books from him. One day he ate my homework during the night while everybody was sleeping and I had my mom to sent a note to my teacher.

Tonya, age 10, USA
My brother Taylor is 5 and has AS. He is the sweetest little brother in the world full of kisses (I mean drools) and hugs (I mean chokes). We call him TAZ because he destroys the house so fast. We have locks on EVERYTHING! So far the only thing that calms him down is a video of himself and a handful of silly putty.