Friday, October 07, 2005

..INTERESTING CELEBRITY QUOTES:

Celine Dion: 'My child was not only carried by me, but by the universe.'
Reverend Jesse Jackson: "Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer. But imprisonment
turns the state into a gay dungeon-master."
Jack Nicholson: "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
Mariah Carey: "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
Burt Reynolds: "My movies were the kind they show in prisons and on aeroplanes, because no one can leave."
Charlotte Church: 'Mum, have I sung at the Hollywood Bowl?'
Christina Aguilera: 'So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?'
Colin Farrell: 'It's not that I'm stupid. I just don't think sometimes.'
David Arquette: 'I think God is a giant vibrator in the sky ... a pulsating force of incredible energy.'
Elle MacPherson: 'Underwear is such an emotional thing.'
Keanu Reeves: 'I'm a meathead. I can't help it, man. You've got smart people and you've got dumb people.'
John Travolta: 'I called my son Jett and I wanted to call my daughter Qantas but my wife wouldn't let me.'
Justin Timberlake: 'I pick my nose and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If there's a bogey then just pick it, man.'
Melanie Griffith: 'There's a sculpture in our bedroom, a solid brass replica of Antonio's manhood. It's very expensive, he gave it to me as a romantic gift.'
Mick Jagger: 'You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, "Mick, it's time to get yourself a new spoon." And you do.'
Puff Daddy/Puffy/P. Diddy/Diddy/Sean John/Sean Combs/Sean "Puffy" Combs: 'I feel safe in white because deep down inside, I'm an angel.'
Russell Crowe: 'I enjoy the company of cattle. I really enjoy knowing them, running my hand over them.'
Victoria Beckham: 'I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way.'
Cameron Diaz: 'I can spend hours in a grocery store. I get so excited when I see food, I go crazy. I spend hours arranging my baskets so that everything fits in and nothing gets squashed. I'm really anal about it, actually.'
Penelope Cruz: 'When I start a movie, the first day, I feel like a duck.'
Brooke Shields: 'Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.'
Britney Spears: 'I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.'
Alicia Silverstone: 'I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness.'
Billy Bob Thornton: 'When people wear shoes that don't fit them, it says something about their soul. Generally, I think it means they are good people.'
Our President: 'Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.'