Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Am I Gay?:

"So last night I was extremely drunk in the shower, trying to sober up. It didn't work at all and I thought to myself, What it would feel like to finger my own ass? So I started fingering furiously and got off to it. Am I gay?
Shawn, U.S. (8/31/05)

Shawn,
No, you are not gay. You were drunk and you took advantage of yourself in the shower. The alcohol lowered your inhibitions and allowed you to experiment with a new masturbation technique, which involved sticking your finger up your butt. Just because you got off on it, that doesn't make you gay. Many straight men enjoy anal stimulation to enhance orgasm, either as part of masturbation or during sex (straight sex, with women), especially if it involves pressure on the prostate gland. You're still straight, you've just expanded your horizons."